consult on Monday!!

nomore44
on 6/1/07 2:48 am - RI
Hi Everyone,  Haven't posted lately, things are a little crazy.  My appt with Dr. Hess is on Monday and I'm really excited.  I'm planning to attend the support group after.  Is anyone else going to be there? Look forward to meeting anyone from the board.   Susan L. nomore44
steambacker
on 6/1/07 5:05 am - Hull, MA
I'll be there!!!!!  I think it's on the 11th of this month.  CONGRATS!  You will love him!  He is the nicest man and does an awesome job!  He will go over all kinds of surgery: lap band, gastric bypass, etc and show you pictures and help you decide what would be right for you.  He will answer all your questions.  I would make a list of everything you can think of before to bring with you as sometimes you get nervous and some may slip your mind. Are you going to Quincy or Boston? He just did my surgery on 05/23/07, I've been home for 7 days now.   If you are Quincy, do you have the address for our own group on Yahoo.com?
RNY surgery 05/23/07  Starting weight:  310
Right before operation: 279  Current weight:  117 Goal:  150
nomore44
on 6/1/07 6:15 am - RI
Hi Jenn, Thanks for responding.  I am planning to have surgery in Quincy if all goes well.  They called me today to remind me of appt.  I had read some buzz on this board about the nut for Quincy leaving, so I asked if there would be a support group mtg and she said she didn't think so until they found a replacement.  I've met Dr. Hess already and went to the BMC support group because my sister had surgery with him.  I agree, he seems wonderful and my sister loves him!!!!  No, I don't have any list yet, but I would like to have it if you would like to post it or email me.  Hope you're feeling well postop.   Let me know if you hear anything about the support group.  I thought it was supposed to be the first Monday of the month.  I know BMC is on Thursday. Take Care, Susan L. nomore44
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views