SUGAR FREE PANCAKES!!!

stephanie1977
on 5/30/07 10:38 pm - Roxbury, MA

Good Morning all! Just wanted to share a new taste treat with you all.  I found this pancake mix at Demoulas Market Basket in Chelsea.  It is Maple Valley Creek Sugar Free Pancake mix.  One serving is 2 normal size pancakes and they have 14 grams of protein in one serving.  Use a litte cant believe it's not butter (a very little spray was great) and Cary SF Maple Syrup.  I had it for breakfast this morning and what a treat.  They were really yummy.  And they did not sit heavy like a regular pancake used to.  It was $3.49 for the box.  I thought it was kind of high but well worth it after I tried them. We are always on the lookout for new and exciting protein rich food.  This is one of them. I wonder how they would be with some turkey bacon or turkey sausage.  We would almost be normal people eating a normal breakfast. Have a great day everyone. Stephanie

sunnymoonx
on 5/30/07 11:50 pm - cape cod, MA
thanks for the info, unfortunately we don't have a Demoulas here on the Cape.  BUT Christmas Tree Shop has a small sugar free section in the food aisle. cookies, cake mix, frosting and cookie mix and different jelly's and souces, AND they aldo have SF pancake mix. Havent tried it but maybe I will get a box at some point and check them out.

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs