anyone else?

lindsay082902
on 5/28/07 12:52 pm - everett, MA
Hi all,  I am having my surgery june 11 which I just realized 2 weeks from today. I am just wondering if anyone else is having surgery on the same day so that we could keep in touch and keep encouraging eachother lindsay

MOJI
on 5/28/07 1:42 pm - worcester, MA
to you on your up-coming sugery God Bless -moji
started-280 surgery-255 current-149 goal-135    
14 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs  - moji-  

msloriann
on 5/28/07 10:16 pm - Taunton, MA
Congrats on your upcoming surg date!  You must be excited.  Mine isn't scheduled yet.  Where are you having yours?
Lori Ann
[email protected]
pre-op lap RNY
336/ 298/ 136
lindsay082902
on 6/1/07 9:08 am - everett, MA
I am having mine at lawrence memorial in medford with dr randell

stephanie1977
on 5/29/07 3:22 am - Roxbury, MA
I had my surgery 15 months ago and from my highest weight to now I have lost 151 lbs.  Even though I didn't have my surgery on your day, I would still like to support you and be in your corner.  You have the best surgeon and we will see you on the post op side on June 28th which will be 17 days after your surgery.  I went to support only 9 days after my surgery.  It was so worth it. Best of luck.  If you feel comfortable, you could email me your full name at my personal email and I can call you in the hospital.  I can't call if I don't have your full name.   my personal email is [email protected] Stephanie
lindsay082902
on 5/29/07 8:04 am - everett, MA
Hi, I listened to your story at a support group for doctor randell. You were such an insperation to me . I would love to keep in contact with you, and I will email my name to you personal email. What did you do for protein drinks after the surgery? I dont know if I should get actual protein drinks or stick with carnation instant breakfast? what did you use?  thanks  lindsay

stephanie1977
on 5/29/07 8:46 pm - Roxbury, MA
I found that if you do exactly what your nut says and dr. r you will be okay.  I used the Carnation Inst. Breakfast.  Not the best tasting stuff but it was helpful.  I used the chocolate and the chocolate malt flavor ones.  I hated the strawberry one.  After the 3rd week I started using other protein powders and found some more tasteful than others.  My favorite protein powder is Spiritien powder.  They sell it at GNC.  The cookies and cream is the best flavor.  But that is a ways away.   I look forward to hearing from you.  Don't forget to email me your name. Stephanie
Noelle R.
on 5/30/07 11:17 am - MA
Hi Lindsay,  I am having surgery on June 18th which is 2 1/2 weeks from today. How are doing?  I am pretty emotional these days...... please keep in touch Noelle : )
lindsay082902
on 6/1/07 9:09 am - everett, MA
I have ten days left I am getting excited but its all becoming a reality now and I am getting nervous

donnafc
on 5/31/07 3:04 am - Lowell, MA
Hi Lindsay have you posted under your anniversary month and year? I am a 9/05 and we were very active up to a few months ago. The group was a big part of my success. good luck d
donna 281/169/143 RYN 9/27/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views