Home!!

Girl ..
on 5/27/07 5:15 am - MA
Congratulations on a successful surgery Ashley.  Thanks very much for taking the time to update.  I am going for an initial appointment in mid-June and this site and all the members sharing experiences has been the most helpful informational tool I have found.  I wish you the best in the coming weeks!..
Girl ..
on 5/27/07 5:21 am - MA
...An afterthought regarding the difficult time you had with the nurses.  My sister and sister-in-law are both nurses and I work at a facility that includes a nursing program - Nurses who do a great job and remember why they work in their fields deserve to be "told on" so they get the respect and evals they worked so hard for.  On the other hand, if the care received is poor enough or even considered detrimental to your health, that should be reported on - you may be saving the next person from a very bad experience.  Best wishes on your post op! 
Ashley78986
on 5/28/07 1:11 am - MA
I know nurses are great, My mom is one . I just couldn't believe a few of the nurses, but one nurse told me it was because one of them was new. Which ok, I get that, but she blamed not being able to push the right buttons on the bed as something I did, I wasn't having that. I was just laying there, she was supposed to get the bed in a position that I could get out of the bed. And the other one just waited forever to get my meds. So I was just relieved to get out of there. But I told Dr. Gazmuri about both of the nurses I had a hard time with.
MOJI
on 5/28/07 3:58 am - worcester, MA
I'm glad that eveything went well and that you are home ...finallymoji
started-280 surgery-255 current-149 goal-135    
14 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs  - moji-  

Noelle R.
on 5/31/07 6:42 am - MA

That is awesome Ashley So glad your home and had a good successful surgery!

Noelle : )

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views