Total WOW moment this AM!!!

stephanie1977
on 5/22/07 10:19 pm - Roxbury, MA

Good Morning, Just wanted to share a WOW moment.  This is only my second one in 15 months.  I got dressed this morning.  I had no clue what I was going to wear but I just reached in to my cabinet and got a pair of size 18 capri pants from the House of Pino and a cute top from Chez Joyce and voile I had a cute new outfit.  I wore my high khaki sandals and I couldn't believe my eyes in the mirror.  I actually said WOW Steph you look good.  It is amazing how much we see but don't see.  I was looking at a picture that was taken in 2003 in a dress that I used to think looked nice on me.  I could see the buldge in my belly and every roll and bump and I just gasped at how huge I used to be.  My son looked at the picture and said, "Mom, you were a blimp!"  I didn't think so then but I do now.  I am going to bring this picture to my support meeting and show the preop side just what a miracle this surgery has been for me.   Thanks for listening and Hope you all have a WOW moment for youself today!!! Love to all, Stephanie

RITA32
on 5/22/07 11:01 pm - Stoneham, MA
Isn't just amazing!!!!! See you Thursday......
Cher B.
on 5/23/07 12:53 am, edited 5/23/07 12:53 am - MA
That is a fantastic wow moment! Glad to hear it.
txbunny930
on 5/23/07 4:04 am - MA
I hope there are many more WOW moments for you.  Although you have only felt 2 WOW moments, each time you came to support group, you wow'd us with how much you had accomplished.  Keep it up as your tool is working for you. See you Thursday. Lorraine PS - I need a camera so I can change my pic.  I look NOTHING like it any more..... lol

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

marieh
on 5/23/07 10:12 am - So. Easton, MA
Steph it's so cool to hear your WOW! moment! I'm sure you wont' be stopping at two!! Marie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views