Looking for Feedback on Winchester Hospital - Dr. Darios Ameri

Marianne978
on 5/15/07 11:59 pm - Metrowest, MA
My sister in law is considering having gastric Bypass and her doctor recommended D.r Darios Ameri out of Winchester Hospital. Anyone ever use him or have any feedback. Thanks, Marianne
Noelle R.
on 5/18/07 4:08 am - MA
Hi Marianne, I believe Dr Ameri is the best, I was referred by my doctor to him, I had originally planned to got to Mass General or tufts new england medical center. but I met him and went to his support groupls and he is wonderful and winchester hospital is too. my surgery date is June 18th. and lots of people in my support group have had surgery at winchester with Dr Ameri they were very pleased with him and the hospital. read my profile and just pull up Dr Darius Ameri in google and you will get lots of feedback. Keep in touch Thanks Noelle : )
jannineh99
on 5/18/07 10:34 am - Melrose, MA
As the other poster said...Dr. Ameri...is wonderful....and the Winchester hospital is the best.... Jannine 357/171/160
scojo58
on 5/21/07 9:43 pm - Methuen, MA
Hi, I'm having bypass surgery with Dr. Ameri in September.  I've had a friend have gastric bypass at MGH, and I feel that Dr Ameri is more hands on than the MGH program.  He makes himself available for any questions or concerns.  I once ran into him in the elevators at Winchester Hospital and he took  time to talk with me and answer my questions.  Winchester hospital is a fantastic hospital.  The staff there really take the time to make sure you get everything you need.  I know this because my mother has been sick for years in and out of Winchester Hospital.  And the care she received there made her feel much better. Hope this helps, Joanne Harkins
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views