@Home!

Cher B.
on 5/10/07 9:00 am - MA
Hi Everyone, I got home yesterday and I am doing really well. I've had no pain meds since yesterday morning before they took the IV out and have been very comfortable. That is aside from a Tylenol to go that I actually took for a headache when I got home. I've been walking and sipping and feel good. I walked 20 laps of the unit the evening I had surgery. Not all in one shot...in sets of four and 8. They tell me that is some kind of record for day of surgery so I think I might have been know as the crazy walking lady up on the unit. They didn't have a private room available and I hardly slept the first night but have done well with sleep since then. They let me have ice chips and clear liquids on day two and those ice chips were one of the best things ever! The staff at NWH was great and Dr. Gazmuri is a wonderful man and a wonderful surgeon! I am so grateful for so many things right now. Thanks everyone for all of your support leading up to surgery. Now it is time to heal and sip...and walk ..and sip some more! Love, Cher
reggaedj
on 5/10/07 11:34 am - Cape Cod, MA
Welcome home! Glad to hear you're doing well and everything went smoothly. Now your real journey begins!! Good luck!
DDBEAR458
on 5/10/07 9:41 pm - WORCESTER, MA
Hey there!!!!! The real fun begins now. Dont rush anything. Be good to yourself and let us know how your healing. Love you!!!
sunnymoonx
on 5/11/07 5:51 am - cape cod, MA
way to go! Congrats-you made it! I'll see you on the loosing side next week!
KelleyMac
on 5/11/07 12:06 pm - South Shore, MA
Welcome home!
SELIN N.
on 5/12/07 12:25 am - E. SANDWICH, MA
Congratulations...Very happy for you, I can feel your happiness thru this email...Great!!!! Good luck, I'm schedule for 6/18 so I am so excited
BradysGirl12
on 5/12/07 4:50 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations! Heal well and keep us updated!!! It sounds like you're doing great!!
Clare C.
on 5/13/07 8:22 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Cher, Glad to hear that you are home and doing great. Keep on walking. It is what helped me heal the fastest. Keep us posted. Welcome to the losers bench. Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views