I LOVE DR GAZMURI!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 11:52 am - TBD, Guam
I saw Dr. Gazmuri (of NWH) today and I have to say that in all my years of seeing different drs he has to be one of the kindest and also most professional dr.s I have ever been blessed with having been associated with. I will not be going back for another year, unless god forbid I have an issue. I am even considering relocating before then, so I may not be back there. He, and his staff have been a joy to work with. My life has changed in so many ways. I wish everyone on this journey love and happiness. hugs. J.
honeymoo
on 5/9/07 8:26 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hey there! How are you? I love Dr. G as well! Even though he didn't do my surgery following up with him has been awesome! He's going to be doing my husbands surgery, he has his consult at the end of the month. Hope all is well Gwen
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 9:04 pm - TBD, Guam
hi Gwen, I am doing ok... going through a bit of separation anxiety...lol (like when a child goes off to school and leaves their mom/dad) I am going to miss Dr. G!! But I am please to have made goal and 2 years has gone by so fast. How are you? How are you feeling? yOu must be so happy that the warm weather is finally here and you and your family can fully appreiate that wonderful island! I hope that your husbands healing is as successful as yours, and I am glad he has the suppport and love of you. hugs, J.
honeymoo
on 5/14/07 2:27 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Sorry for the delay I was off island. I can understand the seperation anxiety but at 2 years out your doing awesome and you know you can always call them. Congrats on making goal, that's fantastic. I am doing well and feeling great, I am -125 pds and I have my 9 month follow up on the 30th. I love being able to go out walking everyday after work, the weather has been perfect, not too hot not too cold. I too hope that my husband has as great of an experience as I have, I think the 1st month will be his roughest as it was mine but we will get through it together. He has all his meetings done and may even be able to get a surgery date when he goes for his consult on the 30th. The only thing he has to have is the sleep study( I know he has sleep apnea). I'm keeping my fingers crossed because he needs to give work a date as soon as possible. Glad everything is going well, keep in touch HUGS Gwen
Cher B.
on 5/10/07 8:43 am - MA
Hi J, Congrats on your 2 year Sugiversary. I had surgery with Dr. Gazmuri on Monday and he is top notch in every aspect. I can not begin to even tell you how highly I think of him and how much confidence it gave me going into this procedure with him as my surgeon. Dr. Partridge and everyone I have encountered in their office along this journey have been wonderful as well. Hugs, Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views