New and need help!

Julie732000
on 5/8/07 12:08 pm - MA
Hi, I am new to this site and to all of this. I am having lap-band surgery, should be getting a date soon, probably the end of May or beginning of June. I would welcome any feedback from anyone both positive and negative. I am soo excited for this (I had considered it for a while) yet so scared at the same time. I am in Massachusetts and would love to talk with local people as well as others about their experiences. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you and for advice on how to use this site!! Julie
DDBEAR458
on 5/9/07 12:55 am - WORCESTER, MA
Hi julie, I had lap. Gastric bypass and it was the best thing I've ever done for myself!!!
steambacker
on 5/9/07 3:25 am - Hull, MA
Hi Julie, My date is May 22nd. I'm so excited I work with alot of people who have had this operation and everyone looks wonderful! It's not just what you look like but the way you FEEL afterwards as the weight comes off. Everyone is sooo happy who have had it done. I haven't heard one negative thing about it!
Julie732000
on 5/9/07 11:09 am - MA
Wow! May 22nd is soon- good for you! I am excited too but nervous as well. I have heard great things but there are also those who dont have such a good experience that it scares me! Where are you having it done? Good luck and please share after!
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 3:36 am - Zimbabwe
Hi Julie! I had lap band surgery on 4/2. I felt great when I woke up in recovery and have ever since. I never had any pain, but my incisions were a little sore every now and then. Come on over to the lap band board and you'll get lots of information, encouragement, and support.
Julie732000
on 5/9/07 10:25 am - MA
Thanks! How do I get to the lap board? I have so many questions :-)
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/07 1:18 am - Zimbabwe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views