Keeping it cold...

Cher B.
on 5/4/07 1:32 pm - MA
Hey All, I have been thinking about how slow I will be eating after surgery and that my shakes and cold food probably won't stay cold while I am eating. When I was in Shaw's tonight, I came across some of those cups with gel in them that you can freeze to help keep your drinks cold. That seemed like a good idea for the shakes but they also had bowls with the 'freeze gel'! The cups seem fairly common but I have never seen the bowls before. I wanted to mention it since they might come in really handy for those of you with surgery coming up. If it is going to take me a long time to eat a few ounces of cottage cheese, I will sure be glad to have it stay cold! ~Cher
sunnymoonx
on 5/5/07 12:49 am - cape cod, MA
WOW ! what a great idea!! thanks so much for sharing. sometimes its the simplest things that amaze me! LOL I think when i do my shopping today Iwill take a look for those. I'm having my RNY done on the 16th and I think those bowls & cups would be great! so much better than using ice for drinks and having them totally watered down before you are even 1/2 done with it. Thanks!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views