MD appointment/Dr Nepomnayshy

lexi122
on 5/2/07 6:23 am - NH
I have had a long struggle with this journey. I went thru a program for the LAP BAND in NH only to find out in the end that the surgeon would not do my surgery do to an auto-immune disease. The medical director of that program referred to to Boston. The surgeon studied my case and spoke with the MD that developed the LAP-BAND. They were in agreement that I could have the surgery. At the end of all that, my insurance (NH BlueCross) denied the surgery because the surgeon was out of network. I needed to have it in NH. Friday is the third try. I am going to see Dr Nepomnayshy @ Lahey Clinic who is in my network. My question is---has anyone had surgery at Lahey Clinic and with Dr Nepomnashy????? He is willing to accept everything from NH and pre-op work from Boston. The medical director in NH knows him personally and I feel comfortable going there but would like to hear from someone who has used them. THX for listening Kathy
KelleyMac
on 5/3/07 6:09 am - South Shore, MA
Hi Kathy, Sounds like you've been through the ringer. I personally have no experience with the Lahey Clinic but I certainly wish you well. Sounds like everything is finally falling into place for you. good luck !! Kelley
tazzy817
on 5/10/07 12:47 pm - Everett, MA
Hi, I can not say enough good things about Lahey they are great. I had surgery by him on 5/22/06. I didn't have the Lap Band though I had the other surgery. I recommend them to anyone and it was the best decision I ever made. Lisa from Boston
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views