question

lindsay082902
on 4/27/07 1:49 am - everett, MA
Hello, I saw my doc on monday and I saw the therapisst on the same day. I have completed everything!! The thereapist said that she would get my letter of recomendation in this week because I am trying to get a surgery date at the end of may. Its now friday...... should I call the office and see if they submitted the information to my insurance company? I am so anxious but I dont want to bother them. What would you all do? thanks again, lindsay
DDBEAR458
on 4/27/07 4:24 am - WORCESTER, MA
bother them. this is their job! they are very busy people and you are NOT the first thing on their minds so you have to call. they can't remember everything with all of their patients. i always urge people to call and get results because this is your life and your body. who cares if you bother them. they'll get over it. CALL.
lindsay082902
on 4/27/07 5:50 am - everett, MA
I called and they are closed today
lovelyladymarly
on 4/28/07 5:15 am - New Bedford, MA
So sorry call again on Monday and keep up the good work marly
DDBEAR458
on 4/28/07 10:52 pm - WORCESTER, MA
well, at least you knew that they were closed. it's a hell of a lot better than not knowing and going thru the weekend wondering...right? i don't want to sound like a jerk but i work in a hospital. i work with this woman for instance who had a brain tumor a few years ago. now she's got goyters and headaches and all kinds of stuff. everytime she has a blood test or an MRI she patiently waits for results until i tell her to call. see, i know that dr.'s offices sit on stuff because they are so so busy. they dont' say to themselves..."oh, Lindsay is waiting for me to call her"...so you must be the one to call them. they get paid the big bucks so please do not worry about harassing them. i can see if you called them every half hour, but calling them once a day until you get the answers you need is not harrassing. so im sorry if i came on strong but if it were me. i would call them. so call them on Monday and let me know! lol.
lindsay082902
on 4/30/07 11:23 pm - everett, MA
Thank you for the encouragment. I called this morning and they are sending all the information to the insurance company this MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited!!! The doc said that my insurance gets responses back very quickly. I will let you know when I get more information lindsay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views