Fatty Flea Market

FattyFleaMarket
on 4/25/07 4:43 am
Don't get Insulted...Get INSPIRED~!~ - Come One, Come All to the First Annual - Fatty Flea Market What is a Fatty flea market? A plus sized-clothing drive for People of Size & Former People of Size Where is the Fatty Flea Market being held? Randolph Country Club, 44 Mazzeo Dr, Randolph When is the Fatty Flea Market being held? TBA What do we need from you? Donations of unwanted plus size clothes, VOLUNTEERS for the big day Where do I make a donation? Donations will be taken @ several locations TBA Why a Fatty Flea Market? Many people cannot afford the $600 registration fee for WLS. Nobody should feel as though a healthier life isn't something they can afford! Everyone should have the opportunity to change their life for the better regardless of their economical situation. Being a fat teenager in America sure ain't easy! Formal dress situations can be tough if you can't find/ afford something in your size. Oftentimes plus size formal fashions can cost hundreds more than "average" sizes. We're taking some of our proceeds and donating them to an organization that helps plus sized teens get the support they need and deserve for their big day. Please contact Lisajeanne with any questions, donations or volunteer efforts - Lisajeanne - [email protected]
fooseberry
on 4/25/07 10:40 am - E Falmouth, MA
Interesting!! I just gave away a ton of clothes but would be willing to donate what I have left. I think I may be able to help work also but need for info on date before I can agree. Please keep updating us. Thanks Jennifer
shelleyfitz
on 4/26/07 12:54 am - Hubbardston, MA
Please keep us posted. I have now lost 65 lbs. and this past weekend went through my clothes. I have 2 big bags to donate so far and would LOVE to give to this cause. I'll be looking for updates on here or you can message me directly. THANKS
Amanda D.
on 5/7/07 8:36 am - Haverhill, MA
I think that sounds wonderful!!!!! Please let me know the details!!! Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs