Duck Tour in Boston

RITA32
on 4/25/07 12:18 am - Stoneham, MA
Just an invitation to all who are interested we will be doing a Duck Tour of Boston from the Museum of Science at 10:30 on Saturday for anyone interested. You can purchase tickets in advance at https://ord.bostonducktours.com/bdt/Results.php?=070428&dloc+M-MOS Hope to see everyone there!!!
Cher B.
on 4/25/07 6:48 am - MA
Hi Rita, I am in...what a great idea. Thanks for putting the invite out there. I have wanted to go on a Duck Tour in Boston for the longest time! It will be nice to meet you then. ~Cher
Clare C.
on 4/25/07 12:18 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Rita, I will not be able to join the group this weekend. I have a photo seminar this weekend. Have a good time. Clare
KatKat
on 4/27/07 12:10 am
Hi Rita, I'm going. I'm looking forward to meeting the whole gang and seeing you again! Fingers crossed for good weather! See you tomorrow morning. ~Kathleen
RITA32
on 4/27/07 3:07 am - Stoneham, MA
It will be great to see you and I'm sure we'll have plenty to laugh over. Good thing they can cover the seats in the Duck tour. It looks like the weather isn't going to co-operate...See ya Saturday
M M
on 4/27/07 1:39 am
I wish the weather didn't suck so bad.
RITA32
on 4/27/07 3:09 am - Stoneham, MA
Don't I just know it!!!! I keep saying this is N E and can change....I only hope it keeps to a drizzle or just overcast and thie torential downpours go away.... Hope you can make it Saturday morning or at Jane's Saturday night....
M M
on 4/27/07 3:18 am
I've got to work on bribing the husband. "People, from the internets?!"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs