TOMORROW'S MY BIG DAY!!!

Lauryn
on 4/23/07 12:54 am - Abington, MA
Hi everyone! Just giving my poor old back a little break from cleaning the house and thought I'd check in with my OH friends. Dad has finally stopped asking "who's going to cook for me?" I guess reality has set in and he's accepted that I'm going to do this FOR ME, I've done for everyone else my whole life and it's about time to be a little selfish. I've been getting phone calls of support from friends all morning - it's so nice! Well, I don't have a lap-top, so the next time you'll be hearing from me will be on the 'other side', round about Friday or Saturday. My blessed niece is coming up this afternoon to bring me in tomorrow and run shot gun for me in the hospital. She's a head nurse down in Hartford Hospital, but I doubt they will let her in the operating room. I'm sure she'll find her way into recovery, she was telling me last night about an anti-inflamatory drug that she wants ti recommend they give me instead of morphine (I can't take codeine, davocet or percoset). I'm leaving everything in her and Dr. Hess' capable hands, guided by the Greatest Physician the world has ever or will ever know. Every once in awhile some silly little worry tries to creep up in my mind, but He squeltches it with a 'never mind, it doesn't matter, just Trust in Jesus and everything will work out according to His plan'. It's amazing how much peace that gives me! Thanks for all the wonderful support and suggestions on what to pack! God Bless you all!! Laurie
BradysGirl12
on 4/23/07 6:32 am - Boston, MA
Good Luck, I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure you'll do great!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!! Keep us updated.
Cher B.
on 4/23/07 10:28 am - MA
Hi Laurie, Wishing you all the best with your surgery and recovery. I look forward to hearing how you are doing when you get back home. ~Cher
KelleyMac
on 4/24/07 10:56 am - South Shore, MA
Laurie I hope all went well. I have been thinking of you all day.
Noelle R.
on 4/28/07 2:48 am - MA
Hi Laurie Hope everything went well! Best of Luck to you I am going in June 18th. ttys Noelle : )
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views