need some information

lindsay082902
on 4/23/07 12:59 am - everett, MA
hello, I am going to see dr shelden Randall today for the second time. I have already seen him once had all my blood test done, I have seen the nutritionist twice and I am going to see the therapist today also. I have harvard pilgram health insurance which is supposed to be very simple to get approved, can anyone tell me what the next step is? I am hopeing that her will submit all the information to the insurance comapany. And then after approval how long soes is take to get a surgery date? thanks for all your help lindsay
Joanne N.
on 4/23/07 10:30 am
I had Dr. Randall also. You are going to love him! I got my approval in early December and had my surgery on Jan. 16th. Good Luck! Joanne
lindsay082902
on 4/24/07 2:19 am - everett, MA
just a little update. I saw doctor randell yesterday. AND you are right I do love him!!!!!!! I decided to do the bypass. I have gotten all of my letters of approval. so I think they are going to cubmit it to my insurance this week. I am sooooo excited and scared to death!!!!!!!!!
Joanne N.
on 4/24/07 10:24 am
I was scared to death too. I wrote Dr. Randall a letter begging him to take good care of me. I told him my children were counting on it. He never let me or my family down. Are you going to the support group meeting tomorrow? xo Joanne
lindsay082902
on 4/24/07 10:51 am - everett, MA
yes I am going to the meeting on thursday. thats when it is right? I will be there but I will be on the preop side. I say hi though. thank you for all of your help. lindsay
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views