Saturday's Walk

RITA32
on 4/21/07 8:35 pm - Stoneham, MA
Thank you Clare, April, Kathleen and Melissa for a wonderful morning of walking and talking. It's always great to meet new WLS friends and share our jouneys. Everyone looks fantastic and is doing a great job!!!! Don't forget next weekend, will fill everyone in with details as I learn them. PS Melissa when I got home and looked at the email addresses I realized I have been listening to you for years!!!! Thanks again
KatKat
on 4/22/07 4:35 am
Hi, A big thank you from me too! It was great meeting all of you. I am looking forward to hearing about next Saturday! And I hope we can make these Walk and Talks a regular thing. Maybe outdoors as the weather continues to warm up? I hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous weather. I have done a mile on the track each day for the past 3 days. I'm not moving that quickly but it feels good. Thank God for Spring! Kathleen
Clare C.
on 4/22/07 2:15 pm - North Andover, MA
Hey Kathleen, You are looking great and congrats on walking 3 days in a row. I am game for getting together more as well too. Let's talk. Clare
Clare C.
on 4/22/07 2:14 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Rita, It was nice meeting you as well. I would like to meet the rest of your group so please let me the schedule for the weekend. I am hoping that I can do part of it. Thanks, Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views