Hit the big 50

Joanne N.
on 4/18/07 11:46 am
Hi Everyone, hope all is well. I saw Dr. Randall yesterday for my 3 month follow up. I've lost 50 pounds! Yipee for me! I told him that if I hadn't lost the 50 according to his scale then I was getting naked to get weighed again. I'm sure he was glad that I hit that 50 pound mark. hee hee hee Joanne
Cher B.
on 4/18/07 12:43 pm - MA
Joanne, That is fantastic and you look great. Keep up the good work. I'll be joing you on the loser's bench in a few weeks! ~Cher
stephanie1977
on 4/18/07 8:37 pm - Roxbury, MA
Joanne WAY TO GO!!!! So happy to hear that things are progressing well. I look forward to seeing less of you next week LOL Stephanie
DDBEAR458
on 4/18/07 11:09 pm - WORCESTER, MA
congratulations! the last time i weighed myself i was up two pounds so of course i was suicidal...lol. but after reading your loss i couldn't take the suspense any longer. i got on the scale and sad so say, i am under 200 (thank God) but i've only lost 41 pounds. i know that's good and my three month check up is next wednesday. is it possible to lose inches and not weight because my legs are super thin.
KatKat
on 4/19/07 12:09 am
Joanne, Congratulations! That must feel awesome. Are you going to the Burlington Mall this Sat? Hope to see you then! ~Kathleen
RITA32
on 4/19/07 1:46 am - Stoneham, MA
Feels great Huh!!!! Good job see you next Thursday
txbunny930
on 4/19/07 4:30 am - MA
Woo Hoo for you. Isn't this great? I'm sure you're seeing and feeling the difference now. So..... was this all worth it? Hope to see you Thursday.
Clare C.
on 4/19/07 7:09 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Joanne, That is awesome news....Sorry we will miss you on Saturday. Clare
lindsay082902
on 4/19/07 12:21 pm - everett, MA
hi I am new to this web site but I read that you have dr randell as your surgeon. I am in the process of choosing which surgery is better for me. Can you tell me how your experience was with him? thank you lindsay
stephanie1977
on 4/19/07 8:11 pm - Roxbury, MA
HE IS THE BEST!!!! Come to our support group on April 26 at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing at 6:30. You will hear some amazing stories and get to hear from the man himself. He does this meeting with one of the nutrionists every month. I started this jouney at 380 lbs. 14 months later I have lost 150 lbs and I feel incredible. You can see our pictures and hear our success. Please try and come if it convienent. Hope to see you there. Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views