Loss

mzeveckas
on 4/14/07 5:19 am - pelham, NH
Hello ,I am experienceing a tremendous challengepresently, My has died easter morning at the age of 36.It was very sudden and fast probobly heart related we don't have full report yet!I am 6 months post lap band and 1 month post op for surgery for adhesions what a challange I know i have to stay focused on what i eat and drink my fluids and boy is it hard i also have two young children ages 8 & 11 i have had times where a barely eat all day then i don't know what i want it is hard but i have incredible support from Family,friends work and my support group with weight management we are so lucky to have each other and we have an incredible social worker,she has offered to see me privately also she will see my children if needed. I know i have a hard road ahead but i have so many people to turn to . I don't know how i did it but the other day i sat at the computer and wrote a letter to my husband i actually had the strength to read it at the wake and service I am usually a very emotional person i think maybe the strength is coming from my husband it is his way of helping. Thanks to anyone *****ads this it just helps me to vent verbally and writting. take care Michele
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/07 6:07 am - Zimbabwe
((((((((((((((Michele)))))))))))))))) I am so sorry for your sad, sad loss. May God bless and protect you and your children.
nsb1010
on 4/14/07 7:18 am
Michelle- I am sorry you are going through this right now. What a horrible loss for you and your children. God surely has unusual ways. Take the social workers offer, if not now, then in the future. You and the children will definitely need a neutral person to vent to and to understand your own emotions. Take care, Nicole
marieh
on 4/14/07 9:19 am - So. Easton, MA
Michele. I'm so sorry for you and your childrens' loss. It's always difficult to lose a loved one and its never easy. I wish you the strength you'll need whenever you need it! Much love and yhou'll have great support here, so vent away!! Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views