Hi

Noelle R.
on 4/11/07 9:18 am - MA
Hi My name is Noelle I am scheduled for Gastric Bypass Surgery on June 18th. I am very happy I found this site. My Surgeon is Dr. Ameri in Stoneham and I absolutely love him. I would love to keep in contact with you all for support. Thanks Noelle
nsb1010
on 4/11/07 12:17 pm
Hi Noelle- i haven't had my surgery yet, but I'm having it on the 30th. i cannot wait. I feel like something will go wrong. Like insurance won't approve, or the Dr. office will call to postpone. My surgeon is Dr. Shore at Lowell General. She is nice, and the office staff is wonderful and supportive. I live in Windham, NH so it is very close, just 11 miles. This site is also great for support. Take care and keep in touch. Good Luck, Nicole
Noelle R.
on 4/11/07 12:30 pm - MA
HI Nicole, Thanks for responding. I hear you and know what you mean, your waiting for the other shoe to drop but dont worry it wont. you will be fine. A girl I work with had it her surgery at Lowell General and was very happy with the Surgeon and Staff so I am sure you will be in good hands. Best of luck to you and keep in touch. Noelle : ) PS Send me your email address if you can.
joslyn1106
on 4/30/07 9:45 am - lowell, MA
Hi Nicole, I had my surgery with Dr. Jiser at the same office as Dr. Shore. It went VERY well. I had a bypass on the 9th. Doctors and nurse staff were great. Good Luck!!!
Marianne978
on 4/12/07 12:49 pm - Metrowest, MA
Noelle, Congrats on your surgery date! dont worry I am sure everything will work out fine. I had my surgery almost 6 weeks ago and I feel great! The first 2 weeks were kind of rough with adjusting to puree food and emotions but since then I have been feeling great and I am sure you will to. This site is awesome and the responses you get are so helpful. there is no question unanswered. Once again congrats and good luck in June Mariannea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views