MY WOW MOMENT

DDBEAR458
on 4/10/07 8:59 pm - WORCESTER, MA
OMG This morning when i was getting ready for work i said to myself "im just gonna see if this shirt fits me". IT DID AND IT WAS MY 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S SHIRT. i just had to share this. i don't know what my weight loss has been. i hate to weigh myself but maybe i will today.
txbunny930
on 4/11/07 2:11 am - MA
Now that's a nice wow moment to have. Unfortunately I'll never squeeze into my daughter's shirt no matter how much weight I lose. She's 21 and a size zero or XS. A little bit on the very thin side..... lol My wow has been seeing my scale go under 200 lbs in the past week and then 2 lbs away from 190. Isn't this amazing how all this works for us as we work with it all. Good luck and congrats. You'll have many more WOW moments to come.
Clare C.
on 4/11/07 10:39 pm - North Andover, MA
Don't you love the WOW moments....I went to the Red Sox season opener game and I fit in the seat. I was so excited. The last time I went to a game I had to jam myself into the seat and was bruised from my hip to thigh. Not this time I was nice a comfy.
Marianne978
on 4/12/07 12:45 pm - Metrowest, MA
Ohhh I could only wish I could fit into my nieces clothes :o( They are size 5/6...lol Hey never know maybe one day. COME ON weight yourself your killing me...lol I use to wear size 20lb and now I cant even wear those and my 18 are falling off, I wonder what size I really am but I hate to go to the store and buy clothes. I am down to be able to wear 3 pairs of jeans to work otherwise I got no more clothes without looking frumpy. Congrats on your WOW Moment
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views