N.W.H. packet question.

KellyMASS
on 4/10/07 2:25 am - MA
I recieved my packed months ago ... Now on the first page it says on your first appointment ..Be prepared to make your insurance copayment and program fee. In Jan. I was told it was ok to make payments... did anyone pay it all at once.. or did you make payments... It seems like alot of cash to carry - to me anyways.. my copay is $2000.00 plus the program fee. .. And I don't want to pay all this money and have the insurance company say no for some reason and have to wait to get all the money back.
DDBEAR458
on 4/10/07 3:09 am - WORCESTER, MA
I went to nwh too and my copay was $550.00. The insurance paid the rest. My copay for Dr. Appts is only fifteen bucks. I would call marina and she'll help you. She's really wonderful.
honeymoo
on 4/10/07 4:44 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
The program fee is the $550 and my co-pay was just for the visit $15 for me. It sounds like you are talking about the copayment for the surgery itself which I would think wouldn't have to be paid till at the earliest when you get a surgery date- check with Marina on that. Luckily for me and my hubby (he has his consult in May) the surgery is covered 100%. The only bill from the hospital we had to pay for my surgery was the extra for the private room whick was like $130 and well worth the money spent. You can make payments on the program fee, it just has to be paid off before surgery Good Luck Gwen
KellyMASS
on 4/10/07 6:55 am - MA
ok thanks...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs