2 month anniversary

fooseberry
on 4/8/07 12:38 pm - E Falmouth, MA
Well it was yesterday but I had no time to sit and write but 2 months has passed already. It feels sometimes like it flew by but when I say to people it was 2 months ago I still feel like such a newbie!LOL Any way I have lost 49 lbs and just want to say and type it to realize it myself. I am down a total of 67 since the start of this process in Novemeber. I never thought I would make it this far. I ran into my regular doctor who hasn't seen me since last Fall when I asked her opinion of the surgery. She suggested I try to lift 60 lbs and I just laughed. I do understand her point, I need to be always aware of the weight I used to carry as I know I probibly couldn't throw 60lbs over my shoulder and carry it very far now I used to carry it on my body on a daily basis. I never want to go back to that now. Jennifer
Clare C.
on 4/8/07 10:32 pm - North Andover, MA
Congratulations on your weight loss. That is wonderful. A friend told me I should go the the butcher shop and ask to carry around 40 pounds of beef. That is what I lost so far myself. It is amazing. Like you I never want to go back. Clare
Lesliee59
on 4/9/07 1:04 am - Needham, MA
Jennifer, Congrats on the weight loss. You sound like you are doing great. Leslie
reggaedj
on 4/9/07 5:40 am - Cape Cod, MA
Congrats Jen!! You should be very proud of yourself. Im now at 6 weeks, and for some weird reason Ive only lost 16 lbs. I am working out, however, so I hope it just means that Im building muscle. Congrats!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. It was funny--I didnt even think about eating any of that evil candy. funny how our tastes change after surgery huh?
KelleyMac
on 4/9/07 11:46 am - South Shore, MA
Thats awesome !! Congratulations !
Cher B.
on 4/10/07 8:11 am - MA
Congrats on your weight loss Jennifer. Similar to Clare's sugeestion about the beef...go to the grocery store and put 67 pounds of butter in your cart...mind boggling! I am looking forward to getting to the loser's bench too. ~Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views