New video blog

Clare C.
on 4/4/07 9:25 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi All, I just posted my 3rd video blog check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB483ssRMGQ I am a month post-op and doing great. Hugs, Clare
Lesliee59
on 4/5/07 12:02 am - Needham, MA
Clare, You look great! I really enjoy your video blogs. Leslie
JKap
on 4/5/07 2:24 am - Newton, MA
Clare- It was great to meet you last week at the BI party. I love your blogs- Keep up the good work! Joy
KelleyMac
on 4/5/07 7:53 am - South Shore, MA
I jus****ched all 3 of your blogs and they are great!! I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work!
nsb1010
on 4/6/07 9:08 pm
Hi Clare- You look wonderful and seem to be doing great!! I can't wait!! Wish i could've joined the walk n talk. Let me know when the next one is. My schedule is so erratic, it's hard to plan. But, I'm available most tue and weds most of the day. Also, what are the protein puddings? I need to find more protein products that taste good. take care, nicole
M M
on 4/8/07 10:32 am
I enjoy your videos. Keep 'em up. Beth www.meltingmama.typepad.com
Clare C.
on 4/8/07 1:20 pm - North Andover, MA
Hey Beth, Thanks! I enjoy your videos as well. You have a great sense of humor. Loved the spanx... BTW you look awesome and your daughter is so cute..... Clare
M M
on 4/8/07 10:45 pm
Thanks Clare - so you guys were at the Beth Israel party last week? I was going to go with my mother in law --- but I forgot about it.... and didn't make it.
4stellamichelle
on 4/8/07 1:12 pm - NH
Hi Clare, I am enjoying your blogs, you are doing awesome! StellaMichelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs