Got My Date!!!!!!

mom2macd
on 4/5/07 12:11 am - Hull, MA
May 1st!!! I can't believe it! I turn 40 on May 31 - talk about a great gift to myself! Dr. Tavakkoli is wonderful at Brigham & Woman's! He is so nice. I go back in on April 16th for the pre-op and start the liquid diet!! May 1st will be here before I know it! Yahoo!
Lauryn
on 4/5/07 2:55 am - Abington, MA
Denise, That's fantastic! I'll be just getting home from mine (4/24) at BMC, when you are going into B & W. My pre-op is this coming Monday with Dr. Hess, who is equally wonderful. You know, why cna't PCP's be as personable as Bariatric surgeons? So many of them could definitely take some lessons in dealing with weight issues. My current one is okay, but my previous one always acted like she was afraid she was going to 'catch fat' from me. Anyway, lt's not dwell on the negative, this is a time for celebrating our soon to be new beginnings, Praise God! My nutrition doctor wants me to stay on the protein-sparing fast pre-op, rather than do the liquid diet. I'm just hoping that I don't stock up on brnds that don't agree with my stomach. Something else to turn over to The Lord, right? I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless, Laurie
Cher B.
on 4/6/07 4:51 am - MA
Congrats Denise. That is wonderful news. I am six days behind you so let's keep in touch and compare notes in those early days.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views