Wow Moment For Me

txbunny930
on 4/3/07 6:28 am - MA
Never thought I'd see the scale under 200 lbs and I made it under 200 this week. I'm officially down 61 lbs and weigh 196 lbs. I never could have imagined feeling this good, looking this good and enjoying life as much as I do now. This has been the best thing I have ever done for myself and I'm glad I fought for it. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm really a loser.... lol
Marianne978
on 4/3/07 6:41 am - Metrowest, MA
Congratulations! I know how you feel I am currently at 206lbs and I still have a long way to go BUT I cant wait to be finally under 200lbs and be able to see my feet without sitting...lol Keep on losing and best of luck on your jouney Marianne
KellyMASS
on 4/3/07 7:28 am - MA
thats great news.. congrats!
sunnymoonx
on 4/3/07 8:09 am - cape cod, MA
Congrats!!! way to go!
KatKat
on 4/3/07 11:21 am
Congratulations, Lorraine! I remember reading your profile last fall when you were fighting to get approved. I am so glad that it has been worth it. I have quite a few pounds to go before I see a number on the scale that begins with a "1" but am looking forward to it as well! Keep up the good work! Kathleen
txbunny930
on 4/4/07 1:24 am - MA
Thanks. Yes, the fight was worth it. I didn't think so for a few weeks with all the trouble I was having getting protein in. Nothing seemed to taste good to me at all. I've found ways around eating meat and getting in the protein I need w/o doing protein drinks. Takes some time getting use too but well worth the effort. You'll get to under 200 lbs before you know it. Good luck. Lorraine
RITA32
on 4/4/07 3:46 am - Stoneham, MA
And just how good does that feel. Great job, it's hard sometimes to do everything "right" and get in evrything but so worth it!!! It does get easier as you get farther out, you just know your own body and it's reactions better. Congrats...
Cher B.
on 4/4/07 11:05 am - MA
That is great Lorraine. I haven't seen a number under 200 since I was 19 or 20. Keep that seat on the loser's bench warm for me. You are doing fantastic!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views