UMASS

amykic
on 4/2/07 11:31 am - spencer, MA
For anyone who went through the umass program, how long did it take to get your date after you met with the surgeon and how far between your meeting with the surgeon and surgery date? Thanks
llibby
on 4/4/07 10:54 am - Shrewsbury, MA
Hi Amy, I got approval from my insurance company 7 days after my appointment w/ the surgeon. They will call you with the first surgical date that your surgeon has available, mine was within a month, I actually pushed it off a week since the first surgery date was 12/23...I waited until after Christmas. I know that it can sometimes be frustrating waiting and waiting...it will happen and I feel that the surgeons and the staff at the weight center are very good. I cannot complain at all. Good luck to you Lisa
Sharon C.
on 4/8/07 8:48 pm - Worcester, MA
Hi Amy, I met with the surgeon on Feb.6, got a call with the date about 2 wks later. It was April 2nd, which I couldn't do because of work, so I am now scheduled for 4/23. Waiting for your call with the date is the worst, since then it seems like time is flying!
sassyserena
on 5/14/07 2:59 am - Southbridge, MA
met with surgeon last week and still waiting to hear from insurance approval. my first orientation meeting was in NOvember, so they are right about the 6 months.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views