Brigham and women's?????

steambacker
on 4/13/07 7:03 am - Hull, MA
Hello, I am having my surgery at Boston Medical Center with Dr. Hess. I too fealt a little nervous about losing the weight. The nutritionist recommended I lose about 20 pounds before the surgery because my liver was fatty. I didn't know how I would go about it but I saw the Diatician, Natalie, and she is just wonderful. She has helped me through it and is very supportive. I have lost over 20 pounds and it's been about a month. I'm going all liquid next week with one meal. At first I went through "food withdrawal", is what I call it. I feel so much better with the 20 pounds off. I have more energy and am not as out of breath when walking from my car to my desk at work or elsewhere. I can hardly wait to see how I will feel after my operation!!! My point is, if the program you are going into has a great support system in their staffing, you will lose the pre-op weight, though how hard it seems at first.. Quincy Medical Center & Boston Medical Center are terrific!!! I love my Doctor as well!!!! If I did it, you can too!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views