Bathing Suit Delemia

jannineh99
on 3/28/07 6:31 am - Melrose, MA
I cannot find a bathing suit anywhere in this wonderful state of ours...if anyone has any suggestions about 2pc suits...I have lost 180lbs and my clothing sizes are 14-16 from 32-34 but the problem I keep running into is the extra skin on tummy....so if anyone can help out there I would greatly appreciate it.. Jannine 357/177/169ish
Clare C.
on 3/28/07 9:38 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Jannine, First I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss. I don't know if I can help you on the bathing suit issue. Have you tired Macy's for suits. They usually have a pretty good selection. I also wanted to tell you that I am also into Photography. I am a teaching assistant at New England School of Photography as well. I have put photography on the back burner since September. Now that I am 3 weeks post-op I am looking to get back into the swing of the things. In fact Photoshop world is next week in Boston and I will be there. I am also starting a walk and talk group. The first meeting is at Burlington Mall, Saturday, April 7th at 9:00 am. I thought it would be great to meet people we chat with on the boards. You are welcome to come. Good Luck on the search for a bathing suit. Clare
carolanne
on 3/28/07 10:58 am - west bridgewater, MA
Hi there, I would check out Lands End catalog as you can pick out a tankini top and a bottom with a tummy firming panel and "boy" cut around the legs which helps with me. You can get the size you need for each area also. Go to their web site......I think they have one piece suits that squish in the offending parts and have a firming, thinning effect. nice coverups too!!! Good luck.....I can't wait for the HOT weather! Carol ann
Marianne978
on 3/29/07 1:40 pm - Metrowest, MA
Jannine, Congradulations on your lose! I love hearing success like yours. www.jms.com (Just my Size) sells wonderful tankini bathing suits and they are responible priced....Also I was recently at Sears and they had some nice suits as well...Walmart also just put there suits out but I havent checked them out. I am going on a cruise in May but I am waiting until I get closer to buy a few items but I look constantly. I had my surgery on March 5th and so far I have lost 24lbs since my pre-op date...and of couse I want to be able to buy the smallest size I can....haha Good Luck! Marianne
TAVERNIA
on 3/31/07 10:51 am - EAST OTIS, MA
congrats on your loss!!!!! i had lapband last march and have lost 110lbs since surgery and 147lbs from my highest. go to lands end!!!! I have great luck with there suits. make sure you get the little skirted ones they hide your upper legs!!!!!! keep up the good work. tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views