help with information

ilostit
on 3/25/07 1:47 am - MA
Hi Everyone, I have had the lap band surgery in January 2005, I have lost 70lbs and am holding steady. But here is my question, We live in Western Mass, and are going on vacation, but leaving from Logan Airport. Can anyone tell me where to park for the week that we will be gone/ I will really appreciate it. It feels great to be able to sit in an airline seat, and not need a seat extender!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Lauryn
on 3/26/07 2:06 am - Abington, MA
Hi Harriet, I drove to Logan once - never again! Now, if I have to fly out of there (definitely prefer T.F. Green or Hartford) I park at the Park & Ride in Braintree and let the bus driver deal with the crazies at Logan. It's right off the highway (93/123), on route 37, by the Marriott Hotel. Have a great trip! Laurie
sbard
on 3/26/07 3:02 am - west brookfield, MA
Hi- I would suggest driving to Framingham on the Pike- Getting off at the route 30 exit- I think it is #12. Parking at the Logan Express lot and taking the bus to and from there to Logan. It is cheaper than parking at Logan and safer too. Good Luck any questions, OK to call me at 508-344-2605 (cell) Sue
Cher B.
on 3/26/07 7:00 am - MA
Hi Harriet, I agree with Sue's suggestion for parking at Logan Express and taking their bus from there. Parking at Logan is $24 a day in Central Parking which is convenient but that money is better spent at your destination. There is an economy lot but that is also more expensive than parking at the Logan Express and I find the Economy Lot to be a hassle anyway. Have a great vacation! ~Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views