Happy Moments

txbunny930
on 3/21/07 11:25 pm - MA
I cannot believe how alive I've been feeling the past 2 weeks. Each day I discover something new to be happy about. Mostly I feel so blessed with the friends I have met on my journey getting to this point. Each are so special to me in many ways. My daughter told me last night that she's never seen me smile so much as she has the past few weeks. It's amazing that although the person looking back at me in the mirror isn't the thin person I remember, but I am liking what I see in the mirror. Even the newly found wrinkles that have graced me this past month. I'm so enjoying myself. Now if I could only find a cheap way to keep up with the weight loss..... lol Thanks everyone. Bunny
Clare C.
on 3/22/07 2:20 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Bunny, I am so happy that you are feeling better and are experiencing new discoveries about yourself. I know what you mean. It has been a little over 2 weeks since my surgery and I am getting better everyday and feeling good about my decision to have WLS. The support here is amazing. We should have a clothes drive. I did go out yesterday and bought 1 new top. It felt great. You are right this is going to be expensive...but then again aren't we worth it. Hugs, Clare
txbunny930
on 3/22/07 3:20 am - MA
Hi Clare: Congrats on your surgery and I'm glad you are doing so well. Yes, we are so worth it and the reason I elected to do this surgery. At my age, it's all about "me" now.... lol I love my kids but it's my turn. Clothes drive would be great. There are a few of us that are exchanging clothes as we're growing out of them. Makes it fun to have something new that been passed down. Hugs, Bunny
Joanne N.
on 3/23/07 6:51 am
Hi there, We should see if Dr. Randall would let people bring in their "old clothes" to a support group meeting, Lorraine, you may be happy because I'm not calling you at 11 PM with silly questions......just kidding! I love talking to you at any time of day! See you soon xoxoxoxoxoxo Joanne
IrishQueeni79
on 3/24/07 1:59 am - Haverhill, MA
Hi! Congrats on all of your hard work! I wish you well. I am hoping for my surgery to be this summer... I am going to Lahey Clinic! I hope to make new friends to help support me through this time! Take care
Cher B.
on 3/26/07 7:02 am - MA
That is great to hear Lorraine! The weather is getting warm to add icing to the cake! I bet it makes your daughter so happy to see you happy too. Hugs, Cher
LostInTheNet
on 3/27/07 4:46 am - Metrowest, MA
Hope all is well lorranie. Missed you at Janes the other night. Doug.
txbunny930
on 3/27/07 5:13 am - MA
I'll be seeing you tomorrow after work. I emailed Mel to explain what happened on Saturday. Sometimes our time is best spent helping someone we love and care about. I'll have plenty of time to spend enjoying events. You're in my prayers. Lorraine
Tara Kisiel
on 3/31/07 2:58 pm - Chicopee, MA
Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that if you sign up at freecycle.org, you can post there for free stuff in your local areas.... i have gotten some bags of clothes and it does help to cut down the cost... just a thought
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views