NWH tonite

KatKat
on 3/20/07 4:56 am
Is anyone going to the meeting tonite? I'll be there. If you see me, please say hello. I'll be the one in the purple Columbia jacket w/hot pink scarf and I'll be walking as slow as molasses. I just went to the mall to hit GNC for some more protein pudding and I'm exhausted! Anyway, if you're there, please say hi! Kathleen
Lesliee59
on 3/20/07 6:37 am - Needham, MA
Hi Kathleen, I plan on attending the NWH meeting tonight. I will look for you. Leslie
KatKat
on 3/20/07 11:13 am
Hey Leslie, Thanks for saying hi! It was great to meet you - too bad we couldn't have spoken more. It's always nice to put a face to a name! Kathleen
Lesliee59
on 3/20/07 10:48 pm - Needham, MA
Hi Kathleen, It was nice meeting you. Maybe we can even meet sometime time for a cup of coffee, tea, water?? Leslie
honeymoo
on 3/20/07 7:01 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Obviously you know I won't be there just want to pop on and say hi and see how you are doing? Take it easy. Gwen
KatKat
on 3/20/07 11:16 am
Hey Gwen, What, it was too hard for you to hop on a boat for a couple of hours and then drive a couple more for a meeting? Just kidding! Island life is tough when you need to get off-island, I know. I'm doing OK. Better each day. Still amazed at how easily I tire out. It felt really good to be out and about and back to the "real world" today! I figure, one day at a time. Thanks for asking! When's your hubby having his surgery? I think you mentioned something about April. Hope to see you at a meeting again soon! Kathleen
honeymoo
on 3/20/07 11:38 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Glad to hear that you are doing well, I know what you mean about getting back in the real world it's good isn't it? How was the meeting? Hubby's consult was suppose to be April 18th but Marina called yesterday and Dr. Gazmuri will be away, she had one's sooner but we can't make them due to his work and company visiting so the next soonest date was May 30th!! It's okay so I changed my appointment to then too. We are still going to the meeting on the 17th because he has to get them in and then he just has a 0-6 month to do. We'll see they may get something sooner. Okay time for me to head to bed, talk to you soon Gwen
Gonna Be A Skinny Lady
on 3/21/07 12:48 am
I can't get off of work tonight. I really want to go to a community support meeting. I think I will be able to get to the April 5th meeting. Ugh!!! I work everynight until 7 and I'm in Worcester. I think its time go go perdiem with the part time PM gig. I just want to wait until after surgery (if I'm approved) because I know they will be flexible and give me the time off. Have fun you guys!
DDBEAR458
on 3/24/07 10:22 am - WORCESTER, MA
hey Christine, I can meet you some time at the UMASS meeting if you want. we can go there too. i think it's the last Thursday of the month. Your name looks like it's middle eastern. just wondering. i'm lebanese. are you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views