Just posted my 2nd video blog

Clare C.
on 3/19/07 12:23 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Everyone, It has been 2 weeks since my gastric bypass. Everything is going great. You can check out my latest blog on YouTube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqLeVvU16U Thanks, Clare
fooseberry
on 3/19/07 1:08 pm - E Falmouth, MA
WOW- I have never seen a video diary before. That is awesome. I like the more realistic view of your body instead of just the flat photos I have been taking. Anyway Congratulations on the 30 lbs - I am down 53lbs and will be 6 weeks out on Wednesday. It is well worth the work don't you think??? Jennifer 306/288/252/175 start/pre-op/current/wishful thinking!!!
Clare C.
on 3/19/07 1:39 pm - North Andover, MA
Thanks Jennifer. Congratulations on your weight loss as well. You have done a fantastic job. I hope to keep the video blog going. It feels good to talk about it my WLS. Chat soon, Clare
DDBEAR458
on 3/19/07 9:23 pm - WORCESTER, MA
hi claire, i love seeing everyone's success. you can definately tell. you are looking so good. i'm now down 37 pounds.
Clare C.
on 3/19/07 11:50 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Deidre, You are doing so well yourself. Like I keep saying "I am so happy to be a loser". Maybe one of the these days we can meet somewhere in the middle and talk and walk. Let me know. Chat soon, Clare
JKap
on 3/19/07 9:50 pm - Newton, MA
Clare- Congrats! You are doing great! I loved your video blog...Are you going to the BI reumion party? I would love to meet you there! Joy
Clare C.
on 3/19/07 11:51 pm - North Andover, MA
Thanks Joy, Yes, I will be at the BI reunion party. My doctors appt. is the same day so I am going to stay. Look for me in the crowd. Chat later, Clare
Lesliee59
on 3/20/07 12:50 am - Needham, MA
Clare, I love it! You are doing great. Leslie
Clare C.
on 3/20/07 2:47 am - North Andover, MA
Thanks Leslie!
Pam M.
on 3/20/07 1:31 am - Western, MA
This is so exciting. I love your video blogs. Keep em coming. I wish I had the technology to do this too. Even if just for my long distance family to see.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views