lap banders/apology

DDBEAR458
on 3/16/07 10:23 pm - WORCESTER, MA
im so sorry that I offended some or all of the lapbanders out there. truly. i don't want to hurt anyone. i just happened to go to a doctor who only specializes in gastric. i wish all of you luck in your journey to lose weight. I've had my own emotional breakdown this month and apparently I wasnt' thinking. again, i am very sorry.
DramaQueenz
on 3/17/07 6:42 am - Patriots Nation, MA
She came on the board looking for support, and answers. What does she get? She gets responses saying the band is basically no good, and you just flushed your money down the toilet. Why did people think it was a worthless surgery? From what they "heard", or "seen". Not from what they've researched. (You know who you're) My point is this: If you DIDN'T have the surgery, or know nothing about it don't comment on it. When someone is looking for answers do you think it helps to say "I have heard nothing good about the band". All you had to do is recommend they go to the Lap-Band forum. Whatever surgery type a person gets you should support them. Just because they're not on your "team" doesn't mean you have to be negative. That's the part that disgusted me. Looking for help and she got those (3-4?) responses. ~Bye
Cher B.
on 3/17/07 1:14 pm - MA
Please note there were a couple of responses that were supportive.... 1. If you are not feeling full and always hungry, call your doctor/nurse and let them know. Also remember it's a tool to be used along with eating right and exercising. You control the weight gain and loss. 2. I'm not familiar enough with the lap band to give much advice. There is a lap band forum on OH it is worth also posting there and they might have some ideas what to eat ito feel full longer. Let your doc's office know and hopefully they can adjust the fills to work better for you. Good luck!
DramaQueenz
on 3/17/07 6:51 am - Patriots Nation, MA
AND ONE OTHER THING!!! Thanks...you where the only one (that I've seen on the other topic) that actually apologized. Very nice of you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views