11 days, 16 pounds!

KatKat
on 3/16/07 3:45 am
Just got back from my surgeon's office. I'm 11 days post-op and I have lost 16 pounds! I don't see it, I don't feel it, but I like it! This really does make every ache, pain, complaint and tear that I have had in the past 11 days soooo worth it! Oh, and I can put my socks on by myself now, too! Kathleen
Clare C.
on 3/16/07 5:53 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Kathleen, That is so awesome. I am right there with you...11 days and 19 pounds for me. I still can't believe it. My face looks it and my waist band is big on my pants. I will put up with all these weird feelings to watch the scale go down too..... Chat soon, Hugs, Clare
KellyMASS
on 3/16/07 7:38 am - MA
thats great!
Cher B.
on 3/16/07 8:05 am - MA
That is great Kathleen! Glad to hear it.
DDBEAR458
on 3/16/07 10:24 am - WORCESTER, MA
hey Kat AWSOME. OMG., it just keeps getting better all the time. it is truly amazing. i NEVER thought in a million years that I would even lose 35 pounds. i am now in a 14 jeans (from Walmart) and even they are getting big!!!! from a size 20!!!! If you need any advice or just to ask anything., please just do. Good job.
Marianne978
on 3/16/07 10:29 am - Metrowest, MA
Kathleen, It was great to meet you today. Congratulations. I lost 19 total from my starting weight and 13lbs in 11 days since my pre-op weight. I have my next advance diet appt on the same day as you have April 5th so I will see you then. I am looking forward to moving off the blended diet. I feel like I am always hungry :o( Although Dr. Partridge says its in my head but I know its my stomach....haha Marianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views