New and have inital consult March 20.

Cockatoo_Cristy
on 3/14/07 9:56 am - Haverhill, MA
Hi everyone! My name is Cristy and I began preparing myself for this journey mentally about a year ago. I have attended a couple of different program info sessions and decided to go with Brigham and Women's, Dr. Robinson. (Anyone have any input on that much?) I'm wondering what the initial consult will be like, what to expect, and how long after the initial consultation do most folks see a surgery date? Thanks in advance! :wave:
Clare C.
on 3/14/07 11:35 pm - North Andover, MA
Hey Cristy, Congratulations on your decision. I went with Beth Israel but I have friends that went with the Brigham and have done great. Good Luck. If you need any info keep in touch. I know it is not an easy decision. It took me a few years and I am glad I finally did it. Chat soon, Clare
Cockatoo_Cristy
on 3/20/07 8:12 am - Haverhill, MA
Thank you so much for the welcome! I just had my consult today, and was told I'm a great candidate for the LAP-Band! (yay!) Now it's a monthly visit with support groups and weigh-ins for six months (while I lose 25-30 lbs), and the beginning of the tests, and I'm so very excited! Wishing you a great week! Cristy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views