thanks

DDBEAR458
on 3/13/07 5:09 am - WORCESTER, MA
for all your responses. OMG. i am trying to run from embarrassment. see, my sense of humor also can get me in trouble. i am so afraid that if i stay at my current job, i will eventually get fired. i think i am getting railroaded even though i will confess to my sins. i am not perfect. it all started when someone squealed on me for using the internet. HR got involved and that was the first among many that i have been written up. see, the whole place where i work is on the internet but i was the one who got in trouble. the place is a hostile environment too. everyone thinks they work more than the other. now i can't even move out of the department because of this recent suspension. who will want me? it's a lesson learned. anyway, enough of the pity party. i would love to get together with you gals, but i'm from worcester. CHER. i can't belive that your having surgery! that's so awsome. i remember meeting you that cold night back in...when was it? November? it does go by fast. i'm down 33 pounds and i can't believe it. i still can't imagine getting any thinner but i guess i will. who's doing yours?
Clare C.
on 3/13/07 6:20 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Deirdre, I hope that things work out for you at work. It sucks when people you work with are such squealer when they do the same thing. Ok...enough of that subject. I live in North Andover which is about an hours drive to Worcester. Maybe we can meet one day in the middle. Let me know. Later, Clare
Cher B.
on 3/14/07 7:49 am - MA
Hey Deidre, When you get back to work, I say just be a choir girl and pleasant a*****h to everyone. That is the best way to stay out of the ho****er and that will give the impression that you just took it all in stride. It can be fun to keep people guessing what you really think. I think it was around Nov that I met you. Dr Gaz will be doing my surgery. 33 pounds is great...keep it up! ~Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views