A Satuday Support Group

Clare C.
on 3/12/07 11:25 am - North Andover, MA
Hi, I was wondering how many people would be interested in getting together on a Satuday morning once a month or maybe twice at the Burlington Mall? We can walk and then Starbucks. Any other ideas, like locations let me know. This would be a great way to meet people we chat with. Thanks, Clare
KatKat
on 3/12/07 12:38 pm
Clare, This sounds like fun. I would definitely be interested! Kathleen
Clare C.
on 3/12/07 5:38 pm - North Andover, MA
Hey Kathleen, Great. I was hoping that maybe we can a group together for the 1st Saturday in April. I will post again at the end of March. Who ever can come will be great. It will be a start. How are you doing? My first week out as been good. I know that I shouldn't weight myself but I can't help it and so far for the 1st week I lost 11 pounds. Now I am trying to deal with all these new feelings. It is amazing. Chat soon, Clare
KatKat
on 3/13/07 12:36 am
Hi Clare, You sound like you're doing so well. I am stil dealing with problems getting up out of bed without using my abdominal muscles! It was a little easier today but I feel so stiff. No one on OH seems to talk about this - am I the only one? I haven't been near a scale because I'm at my parents' and they don't have one but also I still feel bloated from the surgery and would be afraid to get on one - they weighed me once in the hospital and I had put on 10 lbs! I'll be looking for your post at the end of the month. I am planning to be feeling a lot better by then - I hope! Kathleen
Clare C.
on 3/13/07 12:42 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Kathleen, If you would like to talk on the phone, e-mail me at [email protected] and we can exchange phone numbers. I know what you mean about abdominal muscles. Mine are sore weird. I can explain better if we talk. Clare
manchenton
on 3/12/07 11:49 pm
Sounds good - count me in! Glad to hear you are feeling well after week one. It only gets easier!!!
Clare C.
on 3/12/07 11:54 pm - North Andover, MA
Great. I am hoping this works. I am feeling better I am tired today. Didn't have a good nights sleep. Not from pain but just head stuff. I woke up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and then my mind would not shut down. I am now trying to drink my protein and then I will go for a walk since it is nice outside. Then I hope to get a nap in. Chat soon, Clare
RITA32
on 3/13/07 12:37 am - Stoneham, MA
Sounds like fun. Count me in
Clare C.
on 3/13/07 12:59 am - North Andover, MA
Great! Watch for the post at the end of March. I am hope to do the first group on Saturday, April 7th at 10:00 in front of Marcy in the Mall. I hope this works. It would be nice to meet other people. Clare
Clare C.
on 3/13/07 1:15 am - North Andover, MA
I just called the mall and they said we can go early from the food court enterance before mall opens so maybe meeting at 9:00 is a better option and not to be to crowded with shoppers. Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views