I would like to have a North Shore Support Group are you interested

Clare C.
on 3/9/07 11:57 pm - North Andover, MA
I would like to have a North Shore Support Group. I would organize a group get together somewhere in the North Shore Area or even close to Boston (suggestions would be helpful). If anyone is interested in getting together once month please let me know. I have met some great people on the boards and I thought it would be fun if we can meet in person. You can post here or e-mail me at: [email protected] I hope we can get a group together. We could walk and talk or split meals at Applebees or get together at a Starbucks that works for everyone. Let me know what you think. Hugs, Clare
coffeegirl
on 3/10/07 7:00 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Clare, How are you feeling? So nice to see you on the board. I would be interested, I am in Billerica. And I agree I have met some nice people here as well. So count me in!!!! Linda
Clare C.
on 3/10/07 9:22 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Linda, I am feeling pretty good. Just tired and of course sore. Still can't get everything in but I know that has I get strong I will be able to get more liquid in and protein. I am happy that you want to get together. Let see if we can get a bunch of people together for the 1st week in April. Burlington Mall might be a good place to walk and talk, etc. We can see who else responses then I will post a date, time and place. Chat soon, Clare
vavouna
on 3/10/07 7:49 am - revere, MA
I live in Revere....is that North Shore? I would be interested.
Clare C.
on 3/10/07 9:25 am - North Andover, MA
Anyone that wants to meet can. It is open to everyone. I was thinking of meeting sometime the 1st week of April maybe at the Burlington Mall. We can walk, talk have a decaf what ever. I will post a date, time and place at the end of March and hopefully we can get a bunch of people to come. It would be fun to get to know people in person. Let me know what you think. Clare
Amanda.F
on 3/30/07 9:08 pm - Bradford, MA
I would be interested in a meet & walk & talk! Let me know if you have anything planned. Im 1 year out at the end of the month & would love to be a support or even get some support! Evenings after 6PM are best for me. I live in Bradford & work in Holliston so I can meet up anywhere on Rt.495 or Rt.3 on the way home. Amanda
Clare C.
on 3/30/07 10:46 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Amanda, We are almost neighbors. I live in North Andover. The first walk and talk group is going to meet on Saturday, April 7th at Burlington Mall at 9:00 am. The food court entrance is open early for Mall walkers. I will be posting a reminder at the beginning of the week. Hope you can make it. Clare
Amanda.F
on 3/31/07 10:36 am - Bradford, MA
Hi Clare...Neighbor! I will try to make it next Sat. Sounds like fun! Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs