I am home and doing great!

Clare C.
on 3/8/07 9:19 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi All, I don't want to jinx myself but I am doing great. I am tired and having a hard time getting all the liquid in but I know it is hard the first few days. I am so full after a few sips My little cuts are healing nicely. I am so happy my surgeon did my surgery lap rny. I have been walking, walking and more walking. The nurses couldn't believe how well I was doing. I hope this keeps up. The only thing I haven't done is go to the bathroom. I have been able to release a lot of gas but nothing else yet. Chat with everyone later. I am tired and will try and get some sleep. Love, Clare
manchenton
on 3/8/07 11:13 pm
Glad to hear everything went well. Good for you!!! I also think that the lap rny is what helped me with a quick recovery. Keep walking and don't worry the movements will come. It took a quite a few days for me as well. Have a great weekend! Michelle
Clare C.
on 3/8/07 11:22 pm - North Andover, MA
Thanks Michelle, I am still very tired but at the same time I feel like doing stuff. I will not ru**** I don't want to cause any problems with over doing it. You have a great weekend as well. Chat soon, Clare
DDBEAR458
on 3/9/07 3:12 am - WORCESTER, MA
Welcome home. I can't wait to see the new you. Please keep us all posted.
Clare C.
on 3/9/07 3:59 am - North Andover, MA
Thanks Deirdre, Everything is so far so good. I am just dealing with all the stomach gases. I have never heard rumbling like this before. I guess that is a good thing. Keep in touch. Clare
Cher B.
on 3/9/07 9:08 am - MA
Clare, I have been wondering how you were. It is so nice to know that you are doing so well. All the best to you....congrats to making it to the loser's bench. You are doing great...I look forward to hearing more about your progress. ~Cher
Clare C.
on 3/9/07 10:33 am - North Andover, MA
Thanks Cher... The only problem I have is that I am not hungry and I am not getting all the liquids in but I know that will come in time. Right now I just want to sleep. So sleep it is. Your date will be here before you know it. Chat soon, :thumpsup: Clare
coffeegirl
on 3/9/07 9:19 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Clare, So happy you are home and doing well. Welcome to the loosers bench!!!!! It gets better each day. Kepp us updated on you. Hugs LInda
Clare C.
on 3/9/07 10:36 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Linda, I am feeling pretty good just tired but I know that is to be expected since I didn't sleep well in the hospital. I am not hungry and I know that will go away in time too. Right now I am not drinking as much as I should be I know you need to work up to that. Chat soon, Hugs, Clare
vavouna
on 3/9/07 10:52 pm - revere, MA
Hi Clare! So glad to hear from you and to know that everything went well! Get plenty of rest and continue to do the great job that you are doing...please save a seat for me on the losers bench....soon I hope. Take care!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views