Crying

Joyce S.
on 3/8/07 9:34 pm - Dennis, MA
HI Marianne, What's happening is NORMAL ! I can tell you why -- we women store estrogen in our fat - and with rapid weight loss it's being rereleased in to our bloodstreams - so the weepies strike - it does pass and it only last a few weeks.. Cheer up.. it's part of the sometimes bumpy ride... It's a small price to pay, don't you think ? Especially compared to the rest of our skinnier lives ahead of us ? Joyce S. ..... in Dennis, MA.
Marianne978
on 3/8/07 11:47 pm - Metrowest, MA
Joyce, Thank you very much for responding. With everyones responses it seems to be getting a little better. Dont get me wrong I am still crying but it doesnt seem to be as often as yesterday. It seems worse in the morning when I first wake up but as the day progresses it gets less. I guess its a combination of being scared/worried and actually realizing I did something permant to my body and OMG I cant change it back. Its such a mixed emotion. I know that I did the right thing in my heart but my mind hasnt seem to catch up yet. I find it really helps to talk to people on here and know that what I feel is normal and that I am not alone. Thank you all for being so supportive! Marianne
BosonTea
on 3/9/07 3:08 am - MA
From what I've been told, our hormones become heightened and will level off. I've only had one crying bout and that did it for me. You'll level out soon. Good luck, Maggie
Cher B.
on 3/9/07 9:17 am - MA
Hey Marianne, Everyone has had some really good things to share and I don't have any great new words of wisdom. But I definitely wanted to send some support and a big hug your way. Hang in there. It will get better. ~Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views