hey all

DDBEAR458
on 3/2/07 8:34 pm - WORCESTER, MA
Clare...i just looked at your video. I'm so happy for you. it is truly an experience. weight is a huge thing for us. i actually cried when i watched you. i'm such a cry baby. lol. I went shopping for my daughter last night at the mall. she needed a few jeans and tops. while we were in the GAP, she was in the dressing room and i decided to try on a pair. i brought in a size 16 and 14. OMG. THEY FIT. the 14's were a little tight and the 16's were a liitle too loose. i dont think i have EVER fit into GAP stuff in my life. i did't buy anything though but i'm still excited. just think...GAP. i can't wait to go into AMERICAN EAGLE. my back is still big though. i just wanted to share.
Clare C.
on 3/2/07 9:15 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Deirdre, Thanks for watching the video. I decided to do it because if I can help someone out there with my story that would make be feel like I am giving back. You know pay it forward. OH has helped me a lot. The support here is wonderful. A few of my friends e-mailed saying that I have "balls". You would never know that I use to be painfully shy. Congrats on the GAP jeans. The last time I fit into a GAP jean was from the men's department and I was 14 years old....I can't wait to go shopping in a regular store. You are doing so well for being a month out. Keep up the good work.... Clare
Pam M.
on 3/3/07 5:00 am - Western, MA
It was nice seeing your video as well. I feel like we have alot in common. I look forward to your future blogs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views