Check out video blog, Monday March 5th is my day

Clare C.
on 3/1/07 7:23 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi All, Check out my video blog. I have decided to document my experiences with WLS. This is my first blog. I can't believe that Monday is coming up fast. I am excited and a little scared. No matter how many people you talk to, you just don't know how you are going to feel when you wake up in recovery. Everyone has there own experiences. So yes, it does help to listen to everyones story but you can't know until it happens to you. Chat later, Clare Here is my link to my blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6gJc7B_qIo
vavouna
on 3/2/07 4:49 am - revere, MA
Clare...I wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck on Monday. I am so happy for you and I pray that all goes well and that you have an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery period so that you could start your new life. Please write back when your able to and let us know how you are doing okay. Marie.
Clare C.
on 3/2/07 5:51 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Marie, Thanks so much. Congrats on your approval. I will write back when I get home the hospital. Clare
Lesliee59
on 3/2/07 10:42 am - Needham, MA
Clare, You video is great. I can't wait to check for updates. Good luck on Monday. I will look forward to your post op post. You will do fine! Leslie
Clare C.
on 3/2/07 8:12 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Leslie, Thank you!.. Clare
lancasterfran
on 3/8/07 10:27 am - Needham, MA
Leslie, I see you are from Needham. Have you had your surgery yet? I am from Needham also. Had my surgery May 24, 2006. Have lost 87 pounds so far. Who will be doing or did your surgery??? Amy
Lesliee59
on 3/11/07 11:06 pm - Needham, MA
Hi amy, Yes, I am from Needham. I deleted your email by mistake and had to scan all the posts to find you. I had Lapband surgery at NEMC. Congrats on the 87 pounds. Email me at [email protected]. Maybe we can meet for a cup of coffee, tea, water??? Leslie
KatKat
on 3/2/07 11:18 am
Hey Clare, I really enjoyed your video. You are too cute! Good luck to you and me on Monday! I'll be watching for updates! Kathleen
Clare C.
on 3/2/07 8:04 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Kathleen, Thank you! Good luck to you too on Monday....I will be looking for you on the boards. Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views