wls

sistamary
on 2/27/07 2:28 am - windham, ME
Hello, was wondering if anyone out there knows of a Dr. Jeanne Pratt?
coffeegirl
on 2/28/07 7:38 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Mary, I know of Dr. Janey Pratt. She is the surgeon who did my LAP RNY on 2/2/07. I could not be any more pleased with her. She is a warm sincere caring person. She is also very honest and upfront. I researched researched researched before I took this journey and everything kept coming back to her. I feel you will not be disappointed if you choose her. I really have never looked forward to going to the Dr.'s, I am also pleased when I have an appointment with her. Linda
sistamary
on 3/7/07 10:14 am - windham, ME
Hi Linda thanks for getting back to me. What do you mean when you say everything came back to her. I havent seen anything anywhere about her. I have an appointment with her for April. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get a surgery date with her. Does she make you lose weight before you have your surgery? I have been back and forth for a year and really getting tired of the whole thing. Sometimes I think they are just giving me the run a round. Hope your doing good. Hate to bother you with all these questions and want to thank you for taking your time answering me. thanks Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views