I did it, I really did it!

honeymoo
on 2/23/07 9:29 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Everyone I haven't been around much I have been nursing a pulled back muscle (thanks Biggest loser workout tape!) I am 6 months out today and I really did it this time! I am officially - 103 pds! Whoooohooooo I am officially a member of the Century Club! One of my goals was to be there by 6 months out and I did it! I can't believe it. This surgery has been a godsend, I am thankfully everyday for wonderful changes that have come my way because of this surgery. I sent my Mom a recent pic , she hasn't seen me since November her reply was priceless it was Holy Sh**. I got a good laugh out of that. My only wish is that my Dad were still alive to see me, I know he can still see me but it's not the same. I put up a comparison pic in my profile of me at my heaviest and now. I want to thank everyone for all of there past and continued support I couldn't have done it w/o all of you (and my wonderful hubby of course) I start dog/house sitting today for the next 2 weeks I am looking forward to enjoying their workout equipment and hot tub! Thanks again! Gwen
KatKat
on 2/23/07 10:42 pm
Gwen, You look amazing! You are an inspiration and I can only hope that I do as well you have. Congratulations! Kathleen
honeymoo
on 2/24/07 1:32 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks Kat, you will do wonderful! Not much longer now until you are on the losers bench! Gwen
coffeegirl
on 2/23/07 11:06 pm - somewhere, MA
Hi Gwen, Hooray for you!!!!!! You look great! What an inspiration, i am 3 weeks out and pray I can do as well as you. keep up the good work. Linda
honeymoo
on 2/24/07 1:33 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thank you. How are you doing in the 1st couple weeks? Getting to the losers bench is 1/2 the battle, I can't wait to see your progress. Gwen
Clare C.
on 2/24/07 1:03 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Gwen, I will restate what your mother said HOLY SH**. You look amazing. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing you on the losers bench myself. Keep up the good work. Clare
honeymoo
on 2/24/07 1:35 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thank you, it really was funny cause she really doesn't swear. You day is coming up soon they'll be a seat here waiting for you. Gwen
Cher B.
on 2/26/07 12:58 am - MA
Gwen, You look fantastic! Congrats on your Century Club membership. You inspire me Enojoy that hot tub over the next couple of weeks...soooo relaxing. Hugs, Cher
honeymoo
on 3/1/07 5:19 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Cher! Sorry for the delay it's been a crazy week, thanks so much. You will be there before you know it. How are things going? So far I only hit the hot tub once thanks to the hives I got from a new moisturizer! UGH! Thanks again, I'll talk to you soon Hugs Gwen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views