plastic surgeon suggestions

cowgirlup
on 2/23/07 7:48 pm - HAVERHILL, MA
Hi All, I live in mass and had my RNY done at Brigham and Womens by Dr. Lautz! love him.. well i was wondering if anyone had plastic surgery done yet and who they used.. i would like to start doing some research and see if anyone had any ideas. thank you! Cybill Adams 315-188-165
jereyes
on 2/24/07 12:40 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Cybill I am going to Dr. Gee in Stoneham. I am having a lower body lift done in July. The only thing I don't like about him is he will only do one procedure at a time. I also liked Dr. Borud at BI but he has been on family medical leave for about 3 months and I needed to get the ball rolling to have things done over the summer since I work at a school. I also met with Dr. Tanillo in Brookline as well. I liked him but he was on the pricey side which I needed to take into account since I am all self-pay. Do your research and ask lots of questions. I went on 4 consults before making my final decision. I also thought about going to Mexico or even to PA to have a consult with Dr. Hurwitz that does a full body lift at once. My flight had been changed and I took it as a sign of i wasn't ment to go. You can get lots of good information on the plastics forum. I have learned so much and what to expect with my upcoming surgery. Good Luck! Janet
Lesliee59
on 2/25/07 2:54 am - Needham, MA
Janet, Do you know why Dr. Borud has been on family leave? I know some people who keep having their surgery cancelled because he is out longer than expected. Leslie
jereyes
on 2/26/07 7:22 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Leslie I do not know why Dr. Borud is on family leave. I just know that he has been out since November and he was due back in the begining on Feb. As of last week he was still out with no definate return date. I don't know if he, himself is sick or not. I just got tired of waiting for a follow up consultation appointment and decided to go to Dr. Gee.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views