hi everyone!!!

DDBEAR458
on 2/22/07 8:20 am - WORCESTER, MA
Hey all. it's true, this board needs a little excitement. I had my surgery on January 16 and i've lost 30 pounds too!!!!! never thought i'd do that. but i have gone down three sizes already. i went from a 20 jeans to 16 and now they're falling off! it's true Joanne, go to Walmart. I would never to go Khols. especially not now because we are still losing. go to cheap stores. i'm sure you can tell that you've lost weight. are you top heavy? maybe your boobs are big and that's why your shirts are still the same size. lol. anyway, the people i work with are just a horrible bunch of women. when i came back to work, not one of them asked how i was or how the surgery went. i think they're extremely jealous or something but it really upset me for weeks. i'm okay now just realizing that they're a bunch of idiots. i'm looking for a new job. anyway, i have to take like a million vitamins a day now. omg., it takes like half a day just to finish them all! how's Angela? how are you, Joshua Robichaud and Caroline? haven't seen you guys on the board either. you all must be busy getting on with your life and that's great. drop in and let us know how you all are.
marieh
on 2/22/07 7:53 pm - So. Easton, MA
Nice to see you posting!! I don't post much on this board, but I'm glad you're doing so well!! That 30 pounds must make you feel FABULOUS and to hell with hte catty *****es you work wth! Feh! People can really suck sometimes. You did what was right for you and that's all that matters!! Hugs, Marie (soon 2 B skinny)
Clare C.
on 2/23/07 4:31 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Deirdre, So happy that you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. So that your co-workers suck. You should be proud that you made a decision to change your life. People will be jealous of the fact that you have the courage to do it. Some people will be afraid that a hot new babe will give them competition. Be happy and forget them. I can't wait to join you on that losers bench. Clare
cshapleigh
on 2/23/07 7:43 am
I'm right behind you at 29 pounds. I'm finally one pound less than my husband! yeah! And I'm in 16s as well. Good for you. I didn't tell my coworkers either because they must be related to yours! lol! Congrats on your success. I'm celebrating with you.
coffeegirl
on 2/23/07 8:19 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Deirdre, Way to go, keep up the good work. As far as the people at work, you did what you did for you. In 5 years will they or the actions they show really matter? To hell with them i say, there is no pill for jealousy. Linda
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/07 11:36 pm - Zimbabwe
Back at work? Good for you! Those jealous cats you work with really **** me off. ((((((((((((((Deirdre)))))))))))))))))
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views