WHERE IS EVERYONE???????

coffeegirl
on 2/21/07 5:23 am - somewhere, MA
Hi , I wish this Mass board was more activce. I think if it was we could all help each other out or plan a get together or exchange info that we have learned, blah, blah, blah (lol). Well you get my drift!!! Linda
Clare C.
on 2/21/07 5:58 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Linda, I agree with you... What part of Mass are you from. North Andover here. Clare
coffeegirl
on 2/21/07 8:27 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Clare, I am not too far, I am in Billerica. Congratulations on your upcoming surgery! Linda
Clare C.
on 2/21/07 10:39 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Linda, Not far at all....We could meet at Burlington Mall and go walking walking walking...How was you lap RNY. Congratulations on being on the losers bench. I am nervous, scared and very much excited. I got my CPAP maching today, I really didn't want to do it but I figure I might as well be safe than sorry. Chat soon, Clare
Bariatric Bella
on 2/21/07 6:17 am - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
I am here at Hanscom AFB( Bedford). Amy
Clare C.
on 2/21/07 7:54 am - North Andover, MA
Hey Amy, We could meet at Burlington Mall sometime and walk the mall.... Clare
stephanie1977
on 2/21/07 8:03 pm - Roxbury, MA
Stephanie here from Roxbury. I go to the support meetings in Medford at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital. Excellent support meetings and great people. And l can't forget the best surgeon in the world, Dr. Randall.
Peridot
on 2/21/07 8:32 pm - Somerville, MA
Wilmington here. Peridot
Joanne N.
on 2/21/07 10:26 pm
Hi, I wi**** was more active as well.......I live in Reading. Joanne
Katie R.
on 2/22/07 1:56 am - Marlborough, MA
Hey all....Im from hudson, ma... i too wish the board was more active... to talk with people who are from the same area.... Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views