KatKat
on 2/19/07 1:59 pm
I'm going! Will I see anyone there? Kathleen
Cher B.
on 2/20/07 12:49 am - MA
I'll be there...see you then!
JKap
on 2/20/07 1:19 am - Newton, MA
Can you find out if you had to have surgery there to go to the meetings? I had RNY at Beth Israel, but am looking for a closer meeting...Thanks- Joy
KatKat
on 2/20/07 1:59 am
Hi Joy, I'm not sure but I will ask tonight. NWH has 3 support meetings a month so I'm sure that would be a lot more convenient for you, since you live in Newton! I'll post the answer if I get it tonight. See you later Cher! Kathleen
Lesliee59
on 2/20/07 4:11 am - Needham, MA
Hi, I didn't have surgery there either. I go the meetings there all the time. I might go tonight, also. LEslie
KatKat
on 2/20/07 11:33 pm
Hi Joy, I completely forgot to ask, but if Leslie goes, I don't see why not. There was a pretty big crowd last night and I don't think there's any way they would know that you were not a patient at NWH. I would definitely check it out! Kathleen
JKap
on 2/21/07 3:17 am - Newton, MA
Kathleen- When are the meetings? I looked on the website and they only listed the pre-op info meetings...Thanks...Joy
KatKat
on 2/21/07 4:02 am
Hi Joy, Here's a link to the meeting schedule on their website: http://www.newtonwellesleywls.com/Content/ContentCT.asp?P=30 Every pre-op patient needs to attend one of each type of meeting (New Patient Informational, 0-6 months and Community Support) before they can have surgery. The 0-6 month and Community support meetings include pre and post ops. Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views