Get together anytime soon

Bariatric Bella
on 2/17/07 9:18 pm - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
Here at Hanscom AFB. I havent heard of another get together in the area. Is there one soon? Amy
coffeegirl
on 2/18/07 12:37 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Bella, I am in billerica which is not far from Hanscom. if there is a get together i would be interested. I am 2 wks out and MGH is just a haul for me to attend the support groups there. Keep me posted (lol) Linda.
Lori D.
on 2/20/07 4:46 am - Chelsea, MA
If you want, Lahey has meetings, I don't see why you can't go to theirs. Check out their web-site.
Bariatric Bella
on 2/20/07 11:12 pm - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
I went to Lahey once. But what I was talking about with the get together was that a few people got together at the Macaroni grill when I first moved here and wasnt able to make it. Just wondering if people wanted to have a get together now that the holidays are over.
Lori D.
on 2/21/07 12:06 am - Chelsea, MA
Total blonde moment LOL I would love to get together and talk. I was also wondering what people are doing with old clothing that doesn't fit anymore? I've got some stuff that's still in good condition that I can give away.
Bariatric Bella
on 2/21/07 5:57 am - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
When I was in california we choose a day of the support group meeting and had a clothing exchange those days. The clothes that where left went to a domestic abuse shelter in town. What size are they I am a 16W. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views